· Administration and troubleshooting of various Microsoft technology
sets, including but not limited to Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, DNS,
Lync, DHCP and Office 365
· Administration and troubleshooting of various 3rd party
· Must be well traversed in Microsoft based platforms and operating
· Resolve incidents and fulfil service requests using a service
management ticket tool and change management processes
· Provide level 2 support for core Windows roles and features
· Maintain, enhance and develop server systems
· Maintain server infrastructure to ensure minimal service
disruption and the efficient running business systems, by adhering to ITIL
foundation principles or equivalent documented procedures
· Provide general 2nd level operational support across a stack of
· System and application installation and configuration on all
related hardware and applications
· Ensuring that response times are kept within the parameters set in
the SLA, including proactive problem identification and resolution.
- Provide input into the development of IT processes and policies
- Contribute to improving the business, protecting and enhancing the
reputation of the Company, by putting forward new ideas and, when requested to
do so, implementing change.
- Team work
- Communication skill
- Actively respond to incidents and requests
- Proven experience as computer 2nd line support engineer or similar
- Thorough knowledge of computer systems and IT components (Windows
and Mac OS).
- Thorough knowledge of o365 user configuration & practice of
“core” applications associated to this service.
- Experience with LAN networks, Configuration and fault findings.
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles.
- Ability to multitask fluidly, manage time and prioritize
- Relevant certifications (e.g. CompTIA A+,N+, MCSE, MCSA) etc.
- Training on Forbtech Applications and hardware as well as
- CCTV,PABX,Office Automation